Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Join to Clean@MEDIA org.: Sheikh Muhammad Ali Umer Model


My name is Ali Umer. My Nationality is Pakistani. I am single. My date of birth 3rd Nov 1988, my height is 6 feet, and my waist 30, my eyes colour are dark brown. 

My Father name is: Shiekh Muhammad Umer. I have 3 brothers and 2 sis, my Father died at 6-March-2007. 
I will love my family forever.

Since my childhood I had the  interest in modeling, dressing,Modeling its my Passion and everybody inspiring my dressing my looks and i Decided This Modeling Field.

I got much involved and started to meet many new people, they suggested me to do modelling as well, they told me that i have a UNIQUE getup height is ok and Face cut is also suitable for modelling.

Mobile No: 0321-2701384














Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment